Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take That!

We continue in our war with the turd of a dog next door. How I hate that thing! Don't get me wrong. I like dogs, in general. In fact, we'd like to get one. But I can't stand the idiot of a dog next door who barks at nothing while he sits on the stoop that is 5 feet from our house- and of course, it's on the north side of our house and every bedroom in our house has a north facing window. Oh, the things I have dreamed of doing to that dog! The worst, though, is when the owners leave and he sits up next to the open living room windows and barks until they get home. We are talking about incessant high-pitched barking that can be heard blocks away (I know this for a fact, as I have been out walking or running and heard him 2 blocks away). I can hear it through my closed windows, even if the a/c is running. I can't stand it! We've tried talking to the owners about it, but they are just slow enough to not care. So, in a passive-aggressive move, we found this device that emits a high-pitched frequency (that only the dog can hear) when he barks. We put it in a window that faces the stoop where he sits and I hope it blasts him with enough sound to make his ears bleed and make him whimper in pain. Well, maybe not so extreme as that, but at least make him hear enough high-pitched-ness to make him stop! Here's to hoping that it helps!! If not, there's a 30 day money-back guarantee.
http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/

No comments: