I am obsessed with consignment stores lately. A little more trendy and put together than thrift stores, no dirty spots or stained pits on the clothes. And let's face it, I look for name brands at the thrift store, where they have gotten really good at marking jeans up to $15, so why not go to the consignment store, where it's name brand AND in really good shape? And the beauty is, they always have items that are 50-75% off- so it's cheaper than the thrift store at that point. Amazing.
It's recycling at it's finest. I would say that it's very "green", but I can't stand that little buzz-word right now- it's so over-used.
1 comment:
On the topic of buzz-words, how about "Carbon Footprint"? I'm amazed how many different places I've heard that as the topic of a news story in recent weeks...at least the NBC/Universal Networks "Go Green" campaign is over...
Post a Comment