I burst out laughing when I saw that my last post was March 7. What can you do?
I am in a mad state of spring cleaning/purging. The anticipation of baby put us into motion...turning the office into baby's room, which then meant trying to find spaces throughout the house to move the office stuff, which then meant getting rid of other items to make room for the office items, which then turned into a housewide purge of stuff in anticipation of a garage sale in a few weeks. It's like an avalanche, all started by trying to transform one room. And it makes me wonder, how do we have so much stuff and why?? I must say, the icing on the cake is the glorious spring warmth and the need the be outside, clearing the leaves away from my gardens, discovering that underneath lie tulips, bleeding heart, coral bells, etc. And a writhing pile of tiny bunnies in my garden. Not a fan of that.
So with the purge of the spring and the awakening from winter comes the lack of writing. Oh well. I do what I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment