
I am sorting through boxes full of my childhood memories, books, awards, etc
I came across this "family tree" that I did in pre-school or kindergarten (based on my handwriting).
I couldn't stop laughing. My "branches" resemble popsicle sticks, not a growing tree. As if that wasn't enough to earn myself an "F" on this project, perhaps the fact that I completely left my sisters off the family tree (as well as every other family member we've ever had, other than mom, dad, and myself) would have been the last push for the big "F".
I couldn't stop laughing. My "branches" resemble popsicle sticks, not a growing tree. As if that wasn't enough to earn myself an "F" on this project, perhaps the fact that I completely left my sisters off the family tree (as well as every other family member we've ever had, other than mom, dad, and myself) would have been the last push for the big "F".
1 comment:
Hilarious, Jen!
Post a Comment