Friday, February 18, 2011

So Thankful for...

  • A sling to carry the babe around in. She hates to be put down and likes to be snug when falling asleep, so it's the perfect compromise. I can hold her and not feel guilty for putting her down too much AND I can have my hands free!
  • Simone's hips are ok thus far, which makes it possible for me to use the sling. I couldn't put Laila in the sling, as it pushed her legs together too much.
  • Sesame Street DVDs to entertain the tot when I need to keep her occupied during a feeding or send out a few emails
  • Friends and family who have been bringing us meals 3 times a week for the last 4 weeks. I have probably made 3 dinners all month and it's been so nice not to worry about cooking. Not sure when I would fit that into my day at this point!
  • Simone is figuring out nights and it's taking less time to get her back to sleep, she's been sleeping soundly between feeds, and the feeds are stretching out a bit.
  • My mom and Charlie's mom coming over during the week to help out around the house, entertain the kids, or watch the kids so that I can run to the store.

No comments: