Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Blast

34.5 weeks and 34 years of age and 17 inches of snow.
In my 34 years, I've never had a blizzard on my birthday (that I can recall). All plans on Saturday were cancelled due to the biggest storm in 20 years. I was pretty sad about it, as I was looking forward to family time during the day and a date night with my hubs. But it ended up being a fun day of making Christmas cookies and having our snowed-in neighbors over for cookies and drinks.
All that said, I am ready to not be trapped inside by the frigid weather and snow-filled streets. In the last 3 days, I have only ventured out a couple of blocks. I am about to go stir-crazy and I am pretty sure that Laila could use a change of scenery. Poor kid. Probably sick of her toys and parents by now.



Watching Daddy use the snowblower out back.

No comments: