
Apple picking yesterday in Waconia at Deardorff Orchards, a great little family-owned orchard on a quiet dirt road
How 'bout them apples for cooking? Made applesauce today with the Haralson "seconds"- a large bag of barely bruised or barely pecked apples for only $5. Yum.
My parents and I picked raspberries at their friends' place last week. And people wonder why I would love a place that has land and space to grow things like this!


2 comments:
That tree is gorgeous! You lucked out, with your one little tree. And those raspberries...my mouth is watering! We got 15-20 raspberries off of our new plants this fall (over a period of two weeks - LOL) and it was so thrilling.
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to your trip out here!
I love Fall also! great pictures Jen.
Post a Comment